Let The Adventures Begin...

Hello Rebels,
So sorry I've been AWOL. I needed sometime to myself to get my thoughts and act together. But thankfully, we're back on track! My 22nd birthday was fabulous in its own right; I literally spent the day at the dentists', I got a birthday cake from someone I had known previously for just two weeks and it was a much appreciated gesture as it was the first time someone has ever gotten me a cake for my birthday. I initially planned to get a tattoo for my birthday and spend the day at home sleeping but things turned out the way they did, so...
After a lot of thoughts and soul searching, I've decided to start a weekly series on my blog and it's gonna be called...*drum rolls please*..."Wednesday Whispers".
I'd be sharing true life stories with y'all; mine and others whom have motivated me on this journey. I will finally open up and tell my story head on with no regrets or fear of judgement. So if you've got a judgemental bone in your body, just read or not and move along. Don't spit BS on my blog, please.
If there's one thing I've learnt in life it's the fact that, "those whom matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter". So please let's all LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE.
With all these said, y'all should tune in next week Wednesday for the first episode of the new blog series. I'd try my very best to be as punctual and consistent as possible henceforth.
.
.
.
Your friendly neighborhood Rebel,
XOXO-Rebel D. 🌹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts