How Does One Let Go?!

Hello Rebels,
Right now as I sit down to write, I'm filled with so much hurt, anger and frustration. Why do I feel this way? I never cared and I still don't. I thought I had everything figured out and under control but turns out I'm far from it. For the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling this way. Some days it gets better and other days, it worsens. Am I missing something? Everything seems to be going crazy or is it just me? Is something wrong with me? As these questions run through my head I want to cry but the tears are no where; they aren't forthcoming. I feel so stuck right now!

I've always dealt with everything angrily. I've so mastered the art of turning emotions into anger that I have anger seeping out of every pores on my body. But I'm beginning to question my emotional technique; silence they say is golden but I can't help wondering if ANGER and SILENCE are kinsmen. They say mind the things you say when you're angry cause words once spoken can never be taken back. But they failed to realize that when one is angry, one needs to vent. Right now I'm not sure how much longer I'll stay sane considering the fact I've not done any form of venting.

Shouldn't I be channelling all of this anger into something positive? Realistically, I can't think or come up with anything right now. 
Any suggestions? 
.
.
.
Your friendly neighborhood Rebel,
XOXO-Rebel D. 🌹

Comments

Popular Posts