D A Y D R E A M S. ✨

You all know I'm always going on and on about how I'm destined for greatness and how I'm going to do great things and change the world and make the world a better place? Well, I got another sign today!
I woke up feeling energetic and unapologetically me. I brushed and washed my face as per routine then still in my nightdress, I wander into the hallway looking for sunlight; Vitamin D is very essential. 😉
I'm standing at the windows with my phone in hand and decided to take morning selfies to show the world my dose of flawlessness. Yeah, I'm cheesy like that! 😋
I start thinking to myself again how I'm destined for greatness and how I'm going to do great things and change the world, then suddenly I realized I had a appointment. 😂
Sum it all up to say I was very late for my appointment. But being a fine girl has its perks, I was instantly forgiven for coming late right after I apologized. Don't worry, I don't over use having a beautiful face and personality but I'm not beyond or above being manipulative when opportunities present itself. Please don't hate me, I won't do it again! Although I can't honestly promise that.
.
.
.
Moral of the story: Keep dreaming, it will happen someday. You'll surely get to your destination and would have achieved those goals and dreams that kept you up at night or in my case daydreams!
XOXO-Rebel D 🌹

Comments

Popular Posts