CIAO 2017! MY HEARTFELT LETTER TO THE YEAR.

It's 30th December, 2017. The last Saturday and the last weekend in the year 2017. Hurray!!!
Having put down my goals for 2018, I apparently can't wait to get started on them. I'm excited and at the same time terrified of what the year will bring but of course I take solace in the fact that God's gat me.
Psalms 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
2017 thank you for the lessons learnt, the hurts, the tears shed, the failures, the trials, tribulations, persecutions. Above all else, thanks for the junk food and of course weight gained in all the right places. A big thank you also, for my friends (both old and new), my annoying family and siblings (can't have it any other way), my successes and accomplishments, my tough and larger than life heart (yeah! All I've got is tough love), my amazing personality (learnt alot about myself this year). 
2017, you were the year I started out on my journey as a blogger. The year of endless self discoveries and actualizations. I have always know I was tough but I didn't know how tough; this was the year I discovered I was made of more sterner stuff than Lead. *smiles*
I still can't believe you're almost at an end. I sure will miss the good times I've had with you but I surely won't miss the bad times (they were too numerous to mention). I honestly didn't survive you (2017), I thrived so much I'm still amazed at myself. I love you and I'll surely miss you but I'm moving on to greater and better years. *Exhales*
Adios 2017,
Adieu 2017,
Aloha 2017.
XOXO-Rebel D 🌹

Comments

Popular Posts