💠 WHAT MAKES ME UNIQUE? 💠

People meet me and at the end of the day, I get compliments on how "amazing" I am. But truth be told, I really don't feel as amazing as they say. Sometimes I feel so down and depressed that I wonder if actually I'm on the right track, if I'm doing the right thing, if I'm going about it the right way, if I'm doing what's expected of me, if I'm disappointing anyone. But then again I realized I really was amazing! There wasn't anyone else on planet Earth like me!
Here are some tips I've come to realize are part of what makes me AMAZING!
_______________________________
Do not accept the roles that society foists on you.  Recreate yourself by forging a new identity, one that commands attention and never bores the audience.  Be the master of your own image rather than letting others define if for you.
Everything is judged by its appearance; what is unseen counts for nothing.  Never let yourself get lost in the crowd  or get buried in oblivion. Stand out!  Be conspicuous at all cost. Make yourself a magnet of attention by appearing larger, more colorful, more mysterious, than the bland and timid masses.
You can die from someone else's misery, emotional states are as infectious as disease. You may feel you are helping the drowning man but you are only precipitating your own disaster. The unfortunate sometimes draw misfortune on themselves; they will also draw it on you. Associate with the happy and fortunate instead but always be willing and ready to help people in whatever little way you can.
Sincerity and Honesty are tools that make people trust you. A wise man once said, "If you want to be trusted, Be honest". One sincere and honest act will cover over dozens of dishonest ones. Openhearted gestures of honesty and generosity bring down the guard of even the most suspicious people.
The way you carry yourself will often determine how you are treated; In the long run, appearing vulgar or common will make people disrespect you. For a king respects himself and inspires the same sentiment in others. By acting regally and confident of your powers, you make yourself seem destined to wear a crown.
Above all else, always strive to be the best version of yourself wherever and whenever you find yourself. Be real, speak your mind. Let go of negative baggage, associate with people who challenge you mentally and physically to become better than you currently are.
Become magnetic,
Become extraordinary,
Become the REAL YOU!
_______________________________
XOXO-Rebel D. 🌹💞

Comments

Popular Posts