Hello! Welcome to my Blog!

Hola! My name's Adaeze Damiana Enemchukwu and you are officially welcome to my blog site.
I'm a young, fun loving, outgoing, extroverted and socially awkward African (Nigerian) Youth. My friends and family have always called me a 'Rebel', soon enough some of them started calling me "A Rebel With A Cause". At first I didn't read much meaning into it as I felt it was a silly phrase, one day I suddenly realized I really was A Rebel With A Cause.
Fast forward to November 2016, I had a life changing conversation with a friend and he asked, What's your cause?. Apparently he and everyone around me knew I was going to change the world, one way or another. I just hadn't realized it yet. He told me that if I wanted to change the world, I couldn't just continue talking about it without doing something. That was when I knew I really needed to do something positive, no matter how little to impact the change I wanted to see around me and our society at large. Guess you can say I just took a step closer to my dreams and destiny. So, here's me doing my tidbit to bring about change and a better tomorrow.
Follow me on my journey to freedom, discoveries and self actualization.
This is my Blog,
This is my Story,
This is my Life.
Stay tuned...
XOXO_Rebel D. 🌹💞

Comments

Popular Posts